PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT TO WHICH THE DATA ARE INTENDED.
In light of the above, therefore, we inform you that the writer collects and processes data for purposes related to the management of ordinary associative relationships and precisely for: filling in lists of personal data, keeping the accounts, sending newsletters and more advertising material both on paper and digital, sending promotions to members and for the satisfaction of all obligations under current regulations.
Furthermore, your data may be processed solely for internal statistical and market research purposes.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS.
The treatments may be carried out using both IT and manual tools, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED.
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the above purposes and / or if it proves necessary for the performance of our association activity, in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed of your comparisons.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We inform you, lastly, that in relation to the aforementioned treatment, you can exercise the rights conferred by the law, and in particular:
1) the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligent form;
2) the interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electrical instruments;
- d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know as appointed representative in the territory of the state, managers or agents.
3) The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were
collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the direct protection;
4) the interested party has the right to object in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Both your conferment of data and your consent may be freely expressed, but your refusal will make it impossible for us to process contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage associative relationships. In requesting the express expression of your consent to the treatment (which we consider to be orally conferred, in case of failure to return the present, from time to time in relation to individual reports, considering you from now on the treatment we have done, pursuant to and for the effects of the aforementioned article 13 of the decree in question), we take this opportunity to offer you yours truly. The data controller is the writing association.
In addition to the above, the member also grants consent, free of charge, without time limits, also pursuant to art. 10 and 320 cod.civ. and of the articles 96 and 97 law 22.4.1941, n. 633, to the use, publication and / or diffusion in any form of their images, also for commercial, promotional, advertising use.
Having acknowledged the above